Go to "My profile" tab
- "Total Score" is the sum of charges ⚡️ earned from the date of registration in the app
- "Rating Position" is the user's current position in the global challenge
The app’s main page also offers the "Ratings" tab with two widgets below: "Monthly Leaderboards" and "All-Time Leaderboards"
Tap "Monthly Leaderboards” to check:
- User Rating – the sum of charges ⚡ clocked by the user within the current month
Tap "All-Time Leaderboards" to check:
- Users Rating – the sum of charges ⚡ clocked by the user from the date of registration in the app
Tap "Global Challenge" tab (scroll the main menu down to "Challenges" → "Global Challenge" widget → click it) to see the leaderboard of teams and individual users
- Users rating – the sum of charges ⚡ clocked by the user within the global challenge
Individual challenges have their leaders, too. To review them, accept the challenge — that is, sign up for one of your favorite personal challenges. Follow these steps: scroll the main menu down to "Challenges" → find widgets of several personal challenges in the "Recommended" list → choose the one you like and click "Sign up for the challenge". The "Personal Challenge" page will become available to you. There you will see the rating of individual participants.
- Users rating – the sum of activities in the challenge measurement units (points / times / km / min / steps) earned by each participant during the personal challenge.