Workouts and activities from Google Fit and Apple Health are synced and downloaded with every login to Stayfitt. Steps are synced at the end of the day and uploaded for the whole day at once. Sometimes, due to the time zone difference, the number of steps per day in Stayfitt may differ from the number of steps in Google Fit or Apple Health, but no worries, the steps will not disappear, you will see them in the app the next day.
Steps to set up automatic syncing of Polar devices
Step 1: Install Polar Flow app
- Open Polar Flow app
- Sign in with the Google account you use for Google Fit
Step 2: Connect your Polar gadget to Polar Flow app
Step 3: Set up data transfer from Polar Flow to Google Fit
- Click on 3 strips in the upper left corner of the screen to open the menu
- In the list that pops up on the left, go to "General Settings"
- Enable data sharing with Google Fit
Step 4: Make sure Stayfitt is set up to sync with Google Fit app
- Go to "Settings" in the Stayfitt app
- Go to the "Trackers" tab
- Enable Google Fit
- If Google Fit is disabled, enable it, select your Google account and allow data sharing